Listen as Domenic and Sean tell us how HERO USA provides opportunities for youth to learn and experience various sporting activities and how you can become involved. Also, Paddle in the City, as part of HERO USA's community outreach program, offers guided kayak, canoe and SUP classes on some of the most scenic portions of the Scioto and Olentangy Rivers. New for 2018 are sunset paddles and opportunities to explore other Columbus waterways!
Plan now for all that is happening in Columbus! Do you want learn about marketing your business, enjoy art and meditation, and learn how to make fresh mozzarella? Find out about all this, and more, on this episode of Columbus! Something New.
- Jun 6, Jun 10, Jun 19: Audio Described Touch Tours for People who are Visually Impaired
- Jun 7 - Aug 5: The Lego Vatican
- Mon Jun 11: Cover Your Assets: Legal Concerns for Artists and Small Business
- Mon Jun 11: Columbus City Hall Illumination
- Wed Jun 13: How to Use Canva & Customize Your Layouts
- Wed Jun 13 (all Wednesdays until July 27, excluding July 4) On Pause at Wexner Center for the Arts
- Sat Jun 16: Sensory Friendly Films: Shrek (2001)
- Sat Jun 16: Kent's Fresh Mozzarella Making Class at Weiland’s Market
C!SN is always happy to feature
the music of Captain Kidd.