We dined at York Steak House and enjoyed Earth Day at Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, hear all about it on this podcast.
Also, so much is happening this week in Columbus. Do you want to relax to the sound of himalayan singing bowls, kick back with beer and ballet, and go back in time at the Ashville Viking Festival? Find out about all this and more.
- Wed Apr 25: Singing Bowls and the Sound of the Himalayan Mountains
- Wed Apr 25: Veggie Container Workshop
- Fri Apr 27: Beer and Ballet hosted by BalletMet
- Sat Apr 28: Arbor Day Celebration
- Sat Apr 28 & Sat Apr 29: Ashville Viking Festival
- Sat Apr 28: Powell Chocolate Walk
- Sat Apr 28: Independent Bookstore Day