Max McGarity, owner of Smoke On High BBQ, tells the story of how he started working with barbeque at age 17 and has never looked back! From dishwasher, to food truck and catering business owner, to opening a brick and mortar business (while continuing the catering business), Max has worn all the hats and has developed a delicious style of Southern Style barbeque for Columbus!
- Through March 18: Ohio Craft Museum Annual Silent Auction
- Through March 4: Friends of the UA Library Winter Book Sale
- Tue Feb 20: Breed Meetup: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Wed Feb 21: Wedding Bootcamp hosted by Two Caterers
- Wed Feb 21: Tour of Smith Brothers Hardware Company Building
- Wed Feb 21: Paint & Take Miniature Event with Tabletop Game cafe
- Thu Feb 22: Central Ohio College Fair for Students with Learning Differences
- Thu Feb 22: Defend Our Bees
- Thu Feb 22: Speed Mentoring:Women Entrepreneurs & Leaders
- Sat Feb 24: Menstruation Nation
- Sat Feb 24 & Sun Feb 25: An Art Book Affair hosted by Beeler Gallery at CCAD
- Sat Feb 24: Free Fresh Produce
- Sun Feb 25: Mishloach Manot Volunteering for Holocaust Survivors
- Sun Feb 25: Film Festival with Dinner at the MAC
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.