This Week We Get Real
Columbus! Something New 8.13.17
This episode’s featured interview is with Lindsey of balm skincare. In addition, Burke and Amy have your Columbus itinerary, and speak about the events in Charlottesville, VA.
We broke out a new format for this episode. The events on August 12 in Charlottesville were so terrible, they had to be addressed. I am not a protester, I am not a marcher, but I have a mic and I can talk. So, I get real and honest about my beliefs and what I stand for. Burke joins me. As always, thank you for listening and being a part of C!SN.
Lindsey Moeller, founder of balm skincare, joins us and shares her heartwarming journey to balm.
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect.
- Tue Aug 15: Knife Fundamentals with Juli Carvi
- Tue Aug 15 & Tue Aug 22 Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation
- Tue Aug 15: Succulent And Terrarium Night!
- Thu Aug 17: Learn the Basics of Wet Shaving
- Fri Aug 18: Titans Baseball Golf Outing
- Fri Aug 18 & Sat Aug 19: The 2017 Columbus Food Truck Festival
- Sat Aug 19: Alley Islands: Play Island
- Sat Aug 19: Whistling Past the Graveyard
- Sat Aug 19: Performance at 632 | Swarming Branch + Time and Temperature
- Sun Aug 20: Vaughan Music Studios Open House 2017
- Sun Aug 20: Meditation & Yoga hike and picnic at the Park
- Sun Aug 20: Brewga: Craft Yoga with Clarissa
- Sun Aug 20: Yoga & Java
- Thu Aug 24: Beer & Cheese Pairing with Lineage Brewing
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.