Something New to Us in Dublin, Ohio
Columbus! Something New 7.30.17
Sponsored by the Ohio Craft Museum! On this week’s podcast we chat about Health Care Logistics summer employee banquet, held at Renaissance Columbus Downtown. We also explored Dublin Ohio’s Indian Run Falls, Dublin Veterans Park Grounds of Remembrance, and Johnson’s Real Ice Cream. All this, and the return of the full itinerary, on this episode.
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect.
- Mon Jul 31 – Fri Aug 4: Classical 101 Instrument Drive
- Tue Aug 1: First Tuesday Tea
- Tue Aug 1: Combat Robotics at the Ohio State Fair
- Tue Aug 1: Free Tuesday Matinees: The Poseidon Adventure
- Wed Aug 2: Unofficial Field Guide Live
- Wed Aug 2: Taste of Hilliard & Business Expo
- Thu Aug 3: Bat Night with the Organization for Bat Conservation
- Thu Aug 3: Detroit - Opening
- Thu Aug 3: Bees In Your Backyard
- Thu Aug 3 - Sat Aug 5: Stephanie Dawn 10th Annual Outlet Sale
- Fri Aug 4 - Sun Aug 6: 2017 Dublin Irish Festival
- Fri Aug 4 - Sun Aug 6: Ohio Tax Free Weekend
- Sat Aug 5: Westgate Farmers Market
- Sat Aug 5: A Gilding Denial - Works by Brian Reaume
- Sat Aug 5 - Aug 13: Maker Takeover at The Shops At Worthington Place
- Sun Aug 6: Authors at The Loft
- Sun Aug 6: Purple Heart Memorial Walk Dedication
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.