About 50 miles south of Columbus is Chillicothe. Plenty of history is found in Chillicothe, including the Hopewell Culture National Historical Park, and the Adena Mansion and Gardens. On this week’s podcast, we chat about our road trip, the Westgate Farmers Market, and we are joined by Jessica during the Columbus itinerary.
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect.
- Wed Jun 7: The Gateway Picture Show Presents: Oliver & Company (1988)
- Wed Jun 7: Guided Meditation with Clinical Counselor, Lisa Saavedra
- Thu Jun 8 Pecha Kucha Columbus: PK #41 "Transit" at Copious
- Thu Jun 8: Artist's Talk and Reception: Ingrained by Paula Izydorek
- Thu Jun 8: Music in the Parks: Agent 99
- Thu Jun 8 - Fri Jun 9: Harold and Lillian: A Hollywood Love Story
- Jun 9 - Jun 11: Columbus Arts Festival
- Jun 10: Westgate Home & Garden Tour
- Jun 10: It's All Been Done Radio Hour LIVE June 2017
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.