This week's featured interview is with Claire Coder of Aunt Flow. Aunt Flow is a Buy-one, Give-one subscription box for pads and tampons. Claire is now a contestant on TLC’s reality competition television show: Girl Starter.
I understand that tampons won’t solve poverty, but ensuring humans have access to their basic needs is a start. We need to start somewhere, so why not “down there?" -Claire Coder
Amy and Burke chat about their trek through Columbus Underground’s Urban Living Tour 2017.
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect!
- May 12: CCAD Fashion Show
- May 12-14: Riverdance
- May 12-20: Columbus Craft Beer Week
- May 13: Food Truck Food Tour
- May 13: Bike the Breweries
- May 13: 21st Annual Apron Gala
- May 14: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Through May 14: Decorators’ Show House
- Through May 19: Art 360°: Contemporary paintings from across Ohio
- Through Oct 22: TALES FROM THE VAULT: 40 YEARS / 40 STORIES
- Through Jan 7, 2018: Bhutanese-Nepali Neighbors: Photographs by Tariq Tarey
- Schiller Park is 150!
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.