Columbus! Something New 5.22.16
C!SN 5.22.16: Columbus itinerary, North High Brewing, Franklin Park Conservatory, Dragon Boat Racing, and more!
There is never a lack of ideas when Jessica is on the podcast. She starts off the show with her 'you better have eaten your Wheaties' Columbus itinerary! Burke and I chat about our first visit to North High Brewing, and how much we enjoyed their beer! Putting our Franklin Park Conservatory membership to good use, we traveled back to see how their display has changed this month. Now the conservatory is featuring an Origami display. Sunday we went to the Scioto Audubon Park for the Dragon Boat Races! Never a dull moment in Columbus! Jessica and Jason had a whirlwind weekend in Cincinnati and Jessica shared with us their experiences!
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd!
Up and Coming Events in Columbus and Surrounding Areas:
- Mon, May 23: Columbus Knife Fight @ The Commissary
- Tue, May 24: Earth Jam Fashion Benefit
- Wed, May 25: ColumBEST Extravaganza!
- Thu May 26, Fri May 27, Sat May 28, Sun May 29: Red Herring Productions at The Franklinton Playhouse (566 W Rich St) - Endgame -
- Thu, May 26: Party at the Creek - Westerville
- Thu, May 26 – Jun 19 (Thursdays through Sundays @ 8pm): Shakespeare in the Park - Actors’ Theatre
- Sat, May 28: Asian Festival
- Sun, May 29: Shadowbox @ Columbus Commons
- Mon, May 30: Green Lawn Abbey Open House
- May 30 - Jun 5: Memorial Tournament
- and as an added bonus: The Sells Mansion