This episode is sponsored by the Ohio Craft Museum, which is a program of Ohio Designer Craftsmen.
We talk about:
- Coffee culture
- Surprise business meetings at Old Hilliardfest
- The power of No
- Pushing the business then identifying the next twist and turn
- Investing in your neighborhood
- Creating something of quality with lasting appeal and doing it over and over so people can expect greatness
- Having a passion for your business
- Dedication to the business
- Bringing High End coffee culture to northwest Columbus and contributing in a meaningful way to coffee culture in Columbus as a whole
Coffee and donut craftsmen, Tim (L) and Jordan (R).
An added benefit of C!SN's new audio mixer is the ability to record phone calls during the show. This week we call Juanita, my former co-worker, and chat about her years in Ohio, her move to Lexington, her favorite stops when she visits Columbus, and must see attractions in Lexington! Thank you, Juanita, for joining us!
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect!
- Tue May 16: Whiskey Bear Comedy Festival: Headliner Show with Sean Patton
- Tue May 16: Farm Volunteer Work Day hosted by Glen Helen
- Wed May 17: The Hashtag Comedy Improv Show ft. Aunt Flow (Claire Coder)
- Wed May 17: Ride of Silence 2017 Columbus, OH
- Thu May 18: Smart Columbus Panel Presentation
- Fri May 19: Old Licking County Jail Ghost Hunt
- Sat May 20: Slice of East Columbus Tour
- Sat May 20: Ohio Made Market: Father's Day Edition
- Sun May 21: Natural Play Area Grand Reopening - Blendon Woods
- Thu May 25: Jane’s Mic Night
- Thu May 25: Product Hunt Columbus
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.