We join John Rush, CEO and President of Clean Turn Enterprises, at the newly opened Third Way Cafe. The cafe's unique mixture of coffee, books, and community gathering place is a welcomed addition to W. Broad. With a long list of local business and association support, Third Way Cafe furthers the mission of Clean Turn Enterprises in an exciting way!
We interviewed John in September 2016 and learned about Clean Turn Enterprises, and what being a social enterprise is all about. His interview starts at minute 26:24. Also featured on the September 2016 podcast is our interview with independent bookseller, Charlie Pugsley, of Bookspace. Charlie's interview starts at minute 7:47.
Can Burke tell a story in less than 30 seconds? You can find out on this weeks podcast! Also, Juli Carvi introduces us to Condado Tacos, and Burke and I discover what is happening this week in Columbus.
- Wed Jan 3: Market Your Way to Success (Free/must commit to four week session)
- Wed Jan 3: New Year's NO Resolution Resolution Party
- Thu Jan 4: My Ridiculous Phase: Stories of Our Awkward Years
- Thu Jan 4: Vision Board and Meditation- Create your BEST YEAR EVER
- Thu Jan 4: Documentary Photographer Lauren Pond
- Fri Jan 5: Mindless mic (Open Mic)
- Fri Jan 5: Photo Walk: OSU Architecture at Night & Blaze Pizza
- Fri Jan 5 - Sun Jan 7: Columbus Build, Remodel & Landscape Expo
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.
We would love for you to be a subscriber! It is easy!
Click the Apple Podcast link
Then click View in iTunes to download and subscribe for new episodes!