You can listen to all episodes via Libsyn!
Boline Apothecary, Limited
Lily is our featured interview on this week's podcast! Shop owner and herbalist at Boline Apothecary, Limited, Lily tells us about herbalism and wellness, supporting local farms, homesteads, and body care artisans, access to holistic care for all, and so much more! Thank you, Lily, for joining us on this week's episode of Columbus! Something New!
Pins Mechanical, Co.
On Saturday, Burke, Allison, Carrigan and I went to Pins Mechanical Co. The highlight for us was duckpin bowling! There are many pros of duckpin bowling: easy to handle balls, wear your own shoes, and fun for all ages. As a matter of fact, all ages are welcome at Pins Mechanical Co. until 8pm! Be sure to listen to the podcast for a full run down of our afternoon!
After Pins, we headed south --Not south on 4th St, because as we all know "4th St is one way heading north!"-- to The Walrus for lunch. This was the second visit for Burke and me, and again we split the chicken sandwich and fries, their fries are something else! The girls split vegetarian nachos. I would say Pins Mechanical Co. and The Walrus make for a marvelous afternoon!
My One More Thing included the article 7 Habits to Adopt for a Happier 2017. Remember, get up and get going!
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for some links to connect!
- Mon Jan 23: Mapping the New Economy & Making It Happen!
- Tue Jan 24: New Documentary: Fire at Sea
- Tue Jan 24: Sharing our Stories a look at Tolerance /Peace
- Tue Jan 24: Columbus Ohio Podcasters: Ohio Podcasters Monthly Meetup
- Thu Jan 26: Product Hunt Columbus
- Thu Jan 26: Come Hear Jane Roar Women's Mic Night - Listen - Change
- Sat Jan 28: Simply Rolled Ice Cream at Oats and Barley Market 1-6pm
- Sat Jan 28 - Sat Jan 29: Art Studio Clearance Sale at the Lausche Building
- Sun Feb 5 - March 26: Exhibit - Wounded Warrior Dogs at the Ohio Craft Museum
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd!