Connects Columbus helps us explore & discover local restaurants, bars, and shops. Jacqueline Rinehardt, CEO of Connects Columbus, shares the creation of Connects Columbus, its impact on the local economy, and how to use the App.
Jacqueline Rinehardt, CEO of Connects Columbus with Timothy Wolf Starr, founder of Small Business Beanstalk.
Amy experienced working from home for the first time, Burke was only a little distracting, and they return to the Franklin Park Conservatory.
It’s all about thoughtful local travel, opportunities for us all to connect with our local community. This is the Columbus travel calendar for the week of January 14, 2018.
- Tue Jan 16: Platform Beer Co - Non Profit Tuesdays with The Breathing Association
- Tue Jan 16: Keys to Creating a Career Transition
- Tue Jan 16: The Pennsylvania Railroad in Columbus
- Wed Jan 17: Dreamers of Columbus Art Display
- Thu Jan 18: Lessons from a Year of Travel
- Thu Jan 18: Beginners Salsa Class!
- Thu Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 1: City Chicken Boot Camp
- Fri Jan 19: Not Your Mama's Cloth Diapers - Cloth 101 and Q&A
- Fri Jan 19, Sat Jan 20, Sun Jan 21: Great Vacations Travel EXPO 2018
- Fri Jan 19, Sat Jan 20, Sun Jan 21: Columbus Woodworking Show
Looking ahead: Art Studio Clearance Sale Fri Feb 2 & Sat Feb 3
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd.
We would love for you to be a subscriber! It is easy!
Click the Listen on Apple Podcasts link
Then click View in iTunes to download and subscribe for new episodes!