You can listen to all episodes via Libsyn!
Jessica and Jason went to Studio 35 to see Rogue One this week. Studio 35 is just the place for a beer or two, and dinner with your movie! They also met up with a friend at Dirty Franks on S. 4th. Lots of options for the perfect hot dog! You can also check out Dirty Franks in Westgate, as well!
I browsed through one of my life-long favorite shops: the Village Bookshop in Linworth. Driving by, you may think this is a church, well the building did start that way, but has been a bookshop for twenty+plus years. With all my heart I encourage you to add the Village Bookshop to your places-to-go list!
Big news from Yellow Springs Ohio this New Year's Eve. My favorite little village had a ruckus!
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead! You may need to sign in to Facebook for links to connect!
- Mon Jan 2: 50 First Jokes
- Tue Jan 3: TNI Improv Jam
- Wed Jan 4: Marathoners In Training Information Session # 2
- Thu Jan 5: The First Thing I Remember
- Thu Jan 5: Weird Science with Dr Rob Pyatt
- Thu Jan 5: COSI After Dark - Magic (Over 21 event)
- Fri Jan 6: New Year's Sip & Spa
- Sat Jan 7: 2017 Winter Hike Series
- Sat Jan 7: Capital City Reptile Show
- Sun Jan 8: Columbus Blue Jackets - Dispatch Family Value Pack
- Jan 16 - Jan 21: Restaurant Week
From our One More Thing segment:
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd!