Jessica Saves the Show
Columbus! Something New 10.16.16
Every week our goal is to bring you a bright, relevant, positive podcast where we connect you to all things local. However, we are real. And this weekend, for Burke and me, was not bright, relevant, positive or connected to anything local. We spent hours on both Saturday and Sunday in store and on the phone with customer service, changing cell phone carriers. Sounds pretty cut and dry, right? Unfortunately, it is not. And today, Monday, Carrigan and I are still without phone service. Pretty frustrating.
With that, Burke and I realize just what support local means to us. Like I say, it is more than just something to say, it is a feeling. That connection to someone who is passionate about their dream, shop, history, art, story...the list goes on and one, but that connection makes all the difference in the world to us. And this weekend, we did not have one bit of it. And we feel really junky.
However, like the title of this podcast says: Jessica Saves the Podcast! Jessica and Jason had a totally bright, relevant, and positive weekend where they did nothing but connect to all things local! Take a look at the pictures, click on the links, and listen in to the podcast where Jessica tells us all about Curry Up, Standard Hall, Pins Mechanical Company, Lineage Brewing, and the CXC2016 Expo. Thank you, Jessica!
We love talking about upcoming events in Columbus. Here are links to help you plan ahead!
- Wed Oct 19: Cider Bar Benefit for Columbus North International High School
- Wed Oct 19: Soap Making at City Folk's Farm Shop
- Thu Oct 19 - Sun Oct 22: Circleville Pumpkin Show
- Thu Oct 20: Aunt Flow Period Party: Columbus
- Fri Oct 21: HighBall Halloween 2016
- Fri Oct 21: Rocky Horror and Bowling
- Sat Oct 22: Land-Grant Second Anniversary Party
- Sat Oct 22: Killer Craft Show IV - The Haunting
- Thu Oct 27 - Sat Oct 29: Fall Fest & Glow
- Fri Oct 28: Tales from the Crypt
- Fri Oct 28 - Sun Oct 30: GDEX 2016
C!SN is always happy to feature the music of Captain Kidd!