Carrigan and I spent three nights at Hueston Woods Lodge in Hueston Woods State Park. The lodge features 92 guest rooms, a restaurant, bar, game room (with ping pong!), and both an indoor and outdoor pool. In addition, we hiked, hunted for fossils, and visited nearby Oxford. While in Oxford, we painted ceramics at You're Fired, and viewed art at the Oxford Community Arts Center. Listen to the podcast for more!
Links to help you find something new to try in Columbus:
Plan now for 14 events happening around Columbus. Do you want to create your own bath bombs, spend an evening with a psychic, and watch RoboCop with Fritz the Night Owl? Hear how to do all this, plus eleven other events, on this week’s podcast.
SUN Aug 26
MON Aug 27
- Mon Aug 27: Who YOU Are? By NBE Coaching & Consulting Co.
- Mon Aug 27: Hemp-Derived CBD: 10 Things You Should Know at Raisin Rack Natural Food Market
TUE Aug 28
- Tue Aug 28: An Evening with Intuitive Dawn Thompson at Tranquility Salt Cave
- Tue Aug 28: Bill Foley: Live Music at The Barn
WED Aug 29
- Wed Aug 29: The Big Table - special initiative of The Columbus Foundation
- Wed Aug 29: Sunset Kayak Paddle with Clintonville Outfitters
THU Aug 30
- Thu Aug 30: Billy Ireland Cartoon Library Book Sale!
- Thu Aug 30: WWI Exhibits Grand Opening & Reception hosted by Columbus Historical Society
FRI Aug 31
SAT Sep 1
MON Aug 20
TUE Aug 21
- Tue Aug 21: Open Mic Night at Four String Brewing Company
- Tue Aug 21: Morning Brew! - Using Your Smartphone to Promote Your Business!
WED Aug 22
THU Aug 23
FRI Aug 24
- Fri Aug 24: The Coffee ColLab
- Fri Aug 24 - Sun Aug 26: 24th Annual Egyptian Festival
- Fri Aug 24 - Sun Aug 26: Matsuricon
SAT Aug 25
- Sat Aug 25: Columbus VegFest
- Sat Aug 25: (Weekly) Cooler Clean Out hosted by Flowers on Orchard Lane
- Sat Aug 25 & Sun Aug 26: Book and Plant Swap